November 5, 2009

Fricano's Deli: Everything You've Been Looking For

This is the place you've been waiting to find. Fricano's Deli is that secret cult of elite sandwich eating people that you've been hoping to stumble upon. Fortunately for me, I live within 30 seconds walking distance of it.


This place is so tiny and it's always packed at lunch time. I felt like I was standing in someone's kitchen... it was awesome. They're super friendly, accommodating, and affordable.



All of their ingredients are fresh and they have a pretty extensive sandwich menu along with homemade spreads. They even have a sandwich where they literally put every meat and topping they have on it. I think that's going to be what I get next time. And then on top of that, they also have side salads, soups, and desserts... which I think some are vegan.


And my sandwich: The Turkey Special with Jalapeno Spread and Italian Rustic Bread. I love sandwiches with sprouts and the cucumber gives it an extra crunch. Then to top it off, you've got avocado mixed with the spicy jalapeno spread... and the soft rustic Italian bread. Awesome.

If you want to be in the elite sandwich eating club, this is where to go. Just sayin'.

x,

Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment